last level

Everybody has feature ideas, come share yours!
jspad
Regular Poster

last level

Post by jspad »

Since the prison is the last level (yet 46+) and people max out at level 50 and some really high exp score: wouldn't it be somewhat fitting to have an extra really hard prison-related enemy appear when they've maxed out?

I'm thinking of fighting the prisoner's dilemma: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prisoner%27s_dilemma

it could be set up as a game-changing thing, like killing the dilemma and then having to close the character and being put on a best-of list or something. any ideas?

otherwise, the prisoner's dilemma could also fit into my proposed western philosophy section in pseudo-metropolis. and if you kill the dilemma, you have the choice to be transported to the prison straight away without needing a bravery item.
Mad Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Mad Merlin »

Definitely the end game is a little anti-climactic at the moment, and I think everyone would agree that should change.

I think there should be an extra difficult area that only becomes available at level 50. There should probably also be some items that drop exclusively from the monsters in said area.

Another good option would be to have a quest open at level 50 and have an associated top 10 list for how quickly a character can complete said quest (with counting starting from level 0). This would probably count points of stamina spent.

I'm guessing that having to close out a character would be unpopular, people get attached to them. However, I guess it could be optional. Maybe the character could get reborn at level 0, but with a special ability or something like that?