Talisman of Time

Do you play Game! too? Maybe you should discuss it in here.
technohat
Regular Poster

Talisman of Time

Post by technohat »

Is there any way to fix the Wonky Talisman of Time? It would be nice if there was a way to journey back to the future after you've complete the quest.

Also do the Talisman of Time and the Wonky Talisman of Time count as separate items when the Pack Rat Trainee rummages through your backpack?
Mad Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Mad Merlin »

No, it is not possible to fix the Wonky Talisman of Time. This is intentional. Make sure you have everything you want before you unintentionally travel back to the present!

As for the Pack Rat Trainee, yes, both versions of the Talisman count as separate items.

However, now that you mention it, I've gone and updated the Pack Rat Trainee to consider you to have both versions of the Talisman once you have the Wonky Talisman of Time. This, along with a few other tweaks I made at the same time, make it possible for the Pack Rat Trainee to consider you to have at least one of every item, which was not previously possible.
technohat
Regular Poster

Post by technohat »

Thank you! That simplifies things considerably.
keybounce
Regular Poster

Post by keybounce »

Make sure you have everything you want before you unintentionally travel back to the present!
How do you make sure you have everything before you unintentionally return, given that unintentional return pretty much means I didn't want to go back when I did?
Mad Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Mad Merlin »

keybounce wrote:
Make sure you have everything you want before you unintentionally travel back to the present!
How do you make sure you have everything before you unintentionally return, given that unintentional return pretty much means I didn't want to go back when I did?
Exactly.