Game! - Where the stick is mightier than the sword! Forum Index Game! - Where the stick is mightier than the sword!
Official forums for Game!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Game!Game!   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Talisman of Time

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Game! - Where the stick is mightier than the sword! Forum Index -> Gameplay
View previous topic :: View next topic  
technohat
Regular Poster

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:39 am    Post subject: Talisman of Time Reply with quote

Is there any way to fix the Wonky Talisman of Time? It would be nice if there was a way to journey back to the future after you've complete the quest.

Also do the Talisman of Time and the Wonky Talisman of Time count as separate items when the Pack Rat Trainee rummages through your backpack?
Mad Merlin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, it is not possible to fix the Wonky Talisman of Time. This is intentional. Make sure you have everything you want before you unintentionally travel back to the present!

As for the Pack Rat Trainee, yes, both versions of the Talisman count as separate items.

However, now that you mention it, I've gone and updated the Pack Rat Trainee to consider you to have both versions of the Talisman once you have the Wonky Talisman of Time. This, along with a few other tweaks I made at the same time, make it possible for the Pack Rat Trainee to consider you to have at least one of every item, which was not previously possible.
technohat
Regular Poster

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you! That simplifies things considerably.
keybounce
Regular Poster

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Make sure you have everything you want before you unintentionally travel back to the present!

How do you make sure you have everything before you unintentionally return, given that unintentional return pretty much means I didn't want to go back when I did?
Mad Merlin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

keybounce wrote:
Quote:
Make sure you have everything you want before you unintentionally travel back to the present!

How do you make sure you have everything before you unintentionally return, given that unintentional return pretty much means I didn't want to go back when I did?

Exactly.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Game! - Where the stick is mightier than the sword! Forum Index -> Gameplay All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: