Misty Plateau

Do you play Game! too? Maybe you should discuss it in here.
Post Reply
User avatar
AtomicSnarl
Regular Poster
Posts: 18
Joined: Sat Dec 27, 2008 6:20 am

Misty Plateau

Post by AtomicSnarl » Sun Jan 25, 2009 10:13 pm

Any clues about becoming able to see while visiting the Misty Plateau area?

Already have a flashlight and darkness inhibitor.

User avatar
Mad Merlin
Site Admin
Posts: 752
Joined: Sun Aug 14, 2005 10:41 pm
Contact:

Post by Mad Merlin » Mon Jan 26, 2009 12:29 am

Are you playing a mage? The Misty Plateau is only significant for Fighters (right now).

User avatar
AtomicSnarl
Regular Poster
Posts: 18
Joined: Sat Dec 27, 2008 6:20 am

Post by AtomicSnarl » Mon Jan 26, 2009 8:29 pm

Makes sense -- My fighter can't get there yet...

User avatar
vastatio
Regular Poster
Posts: 7
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2009 6:45 pm

Re: Misty Plateau

Post by vastatio » Mon Jan 26, 2009 9:39 pm

AtomicSnarl wrote:Any clues about becoming able to see while visiting the Misty Plateau area?

Already have a flashlight and darkness inhibitor.
but what is the answer?
-moo-

User avatar
Rux
Regular Poster
Posts: 163
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2005 12:43 am
Contact:

the answer

Post by Rux » Mon Jan 26, 2009 9:42 pm

the answer of course

Wally
Regular Poster
Posts: 56
Joined: Tue Nov 04, 2008 1:53 pm
Location: Hungary

science!

Post by Wally » Wed Jan 28, 2009 6:51 am

Or, if you've never heard about the answer, perhaps something of wisdom and a mathematical approach can help...

thehen554
Regular Poster
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:26 am

Re: Misty Plateau

Post by thehen554 » Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:27 am

vastatio wrote:
AtomicSnarl wrote:Any clues about becoming able to see while visiting the Misty Plateau area?

Already have a flashlight and darkness inhibitor.
but what is the answer?
What's the answer to the greatest question of our universe?

keybounce
Regular Poster
Posts: 224
Joined: Sat Mar 07, 2009 2:49 pm

Post by keybounce » Wed Apr 21, 2010 5:01 pm

Bumpity

Hmm, something of wisdom (scrolls), and mathematical (combining).

And, the answer to the greatest question ...

Do you combine scrolls #6 and #9? That would be too silly even for this game.

User avatar
Mad Merlin
Site Admin
Posts: 752
Joined: Sun Aug 14, 2005 10:41 pm
Contact:

Post by Mad Merlin » Wed Apr 21, 2010 5:33 pm

keybounce wrote:Bumpity

Hmm, something of wisdom (scrolls), and mathematical (combining).

And, the answer to the greatest question ...

Do you combine scrolls #6 and #9? That would be too silly even for this game.
They're not actually all necessary. If you don't already know the answer, you'll need to resort to acquired knowledge, which will require you to apply a mathematical approach (which in this case isn't combining).

Zantac
Regular Poster
Posts: 23
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:58 am

Post by Zantac » Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:32 am

I got this right on the first try. Which was lucky because I bet there wouldn't have been a second try.

/have towel.
/will travel.
There is a bubbly feeling I am to stifle.

Rick
Regular Poster
Posts: 40
Joined: Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:59 am

Post by Rick » Fri Apr 15, 2011 1:43 pm

...and in a slightly related note, don't forget that International Towel Day is next month!

http://towelday.org/

Zantac
Regular Poster
Posts: 23
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:58 am

Post by Zantac » Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:38 pm

Rick wrote:...and in a slightly related note, don't forget that International Towel Day is next month!

http://towelday.org/
Very nice. "Don't Panic" would be awesome on a towel.
There is a bubbly feeling I am to stifle.

Loony
Regular Poster
Posts: 9
Joined: Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:09 am
Location: Boston

Post by Loony » Sun Sep 30, 2012 12:34 pm

Okay, so I'm a level 21 Fighter, I've given the answer, but every time I go to the Misty Plateau, I "look around intensely, but all I can see is mist." I have a flashlight and a Darkness Inhibitor, but I gather there's something else I need. Any clues as to WHAT?!?

User avatar
Mad Merlin
Site Admin
Posts: 752
Joined: Sun Aug 14, 2005 10:41 pm
Contact:

Post by Mad Merlin » Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:01 pm

Loony wrote:Okay, so I'm a level 21 Fighter, I've given the answer, but every time I go to the Misty Plateau, I "look around intensely, but all I can see is mist." I have a flashlight and a Darkness Inhibitor, but I gather there's something else I need. Any clues as to WHAT?!?
There's an item in your inventory that wasn't there before.

Now, what said item is useful for is another question... but it is useful!

Loony
Regular Poster
Posts: 9
Joined: Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:09 am
Location: Boston

Post by Loony » Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:40 am

Hm. Thanks, I think I found it. I still don't have access to the Plateau, so I guess I need to figure out how to use it. Pondering....

Post Reply