The Help Thread (SPOILERS AHOY!)

Do you play Game! too? Maybe you should discuss it in here.
AAGH
Regular Poster

Post by AAGH »

SCROLLS OF WISDOM RIDDLES:

The first scroll of wisdom hides in plain sight, in a place you know all too well;
the second is kept in a place of fear, most likely a suburb of hell.

The third is at home where lost souls patrol, and spheres of darkness abound;
The fourth scroll abides where Durkon would cry, and a loved snakes' voice still sounds.

( I am still working on these)
kdubs
Regular Poster

Post by kdubs »

AAGH wrote:Rick usually buys them for 5000 a pop.

If you are looking for raw dough, I generally have an alt or two clear out the dark alley and end up with around two to three per run.

glad to see that this thread is helping folks.

what do you mean by "an alt"? another character to collect stuff? how do you exchange then?
eklipz19
Regular Poster

Post by eklipz19 »

kdubs wrote: what do you mean by "an alt"? another character to collect stuff? how do you exchange then?
I don't know how anybody else does it, but I use the Swap Shop.
xoyv
Regular Poster

Post by xoyv »

where do all theis "leftifiers" come from? i know that it's probibly a random drop, but in exactly what range?
Mad Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Mad Merlin »

xoyv wrote:where do all theis "leftifiers" come from? i know that it's probibly a random drop, but in exactly what range?
They're a random drop available from areas level 16 and up. They will be increasingly more common as drops up to about level 30 areas.
xoyv
Regular Poster

Post by xoyv »

ok, i got a good question here

why can't there just be a wiki where we can find all this information?

on another not, if there IS a wiki, sorry, and link?
Mad Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Mad Merlin »

xoyv wrote:ok, i got a good question here

why can't there just be a wiki where we can find all this information?

on another not, if there IS a wiki, sorry, and link?
There can be, but I never created one because nobody ever asked for one.

I believe anyone can start one through Wikia(.com), if you want to take the initiative.
xoyv
Regular Poster

Post by xoyv »

ok, i've got another one.

i have several black knight parts, but combining them seems to do nothing. how would one assemble them? don't tell me you need to prop his body up on sticks

edit: ok, sorry. should have done the logical thing in the first place, searched the forums
xoyv
Regular Poster

Post by xoyv »

ok, i got another one. do things that level on kills (like spells and pets) work on quality(higher level>lower level) or quantity?
Mad Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Mad Merlin »

xoyv wrote:ok, i got another one. do things that level on kills (like spells and pets) work on quality(higher level>lower level) or quantity?
Strictly quantity.
Loony
Regular Poster

Post by Loony »

Okay, so now I have all the scrolls except for #8. I have duplicates of all but 1-3, 6 and 7. Is #8 found in a particular place, or do I just need to keep whacking at high enough level mobs?

Also, is the trade worth it to lose the scrolls I don't have duplicates of?

Also also, the Misty Plateau is still misty. Any hints?

-Mike/Loony
Mad Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Mad Merlin »

Loony wrote:Okay, so now I have all the scrolls except for #8. I have duplicates of all but 1-3, 6 and 7. Is #8 found in a particular place, or do I just need to keep whacking at high enough level mobs?

Also, is the trade worth it to lose the scrolls I don't have duplicates of?

Also also, the Misty Plateau is still misty. Any hints?

-Mike/Loony
All of the scrolls, including #8, are only found from one particular monster. Before you ask, yes, #8 is available to you already, it's actually one of the first scrolls most people find.

There is actually only one thing to be found at the Misty Plateau right now, so if it's always very misty for you, you've done everything that needs to be done.
Loony
Regular Poster

Post by Loony »

Mad Merlin wrote:All of the scrolls, including #8, are only found from one particular monster. Before you ask, yes, #8 is available to you already, it's actually one of the first scrolls most people find.
Ah. Time to backtrack, then.

Mad Merlin wrote:There is actually only one thing to be found at the Misty Plateau right now, so if it's always very misty for you, you've done everything that needs to be done.
Oh. So... if I acquired the item some other way, say at the Market, it won't open for me?

Thanks,
Mike
Mad Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Mad Merlin »

Loony wrote:
Mad Merlin wrote:There is actually only one thing to be found at the Misty Plateau right now, so if it's always very misty for you, you've done everything that needs to be done.
Oh. So... if I acquired the item some other way, say at the Market, it won't open for me?

Thanks,
Mike
Yes. However, if you provided the correct answer as you had mentioned, then you received said item from the Misty Plateau.
Loony
Regular Poster

Post by Loony »

Ohhhhh, I misunderstood what had happened there. I thought "someone" had generously GIVEN me something! :)

-Mike