Inventory to Market Option

Everybody has feature ideas, come share yours!
Felivorous
Regular Poster

Inventory to Market Option

Post by Felivorous »

Hey,

I was thinking; it would be nice if when in Inventory, using the "With selected items..." option for putting items on market, that you be able to specify a selling value.

Anyone concur with this?
Mad Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Mad Merlin »

It's possible, though it'd probably need to take you through to another screen to specify the per item prices, as you likely wouldn't want a single price for all of them.

I think it has been suggested before too.
Felivorous
Regular Poster

Post by Felivorous »

I didn't think of that. I guess most of the time I put a single item in the store.

I'll use the search function next time :lol:
AAGH
Regular Poster

Post by AAGH »

perhaps it would be possible to include an option like the fiddle screen where it brings up dialog boxes for each item requesting the price you would like to sell them at in the market, and a check box by the name of each item, qty, etc that would allow you to select a whole slew of items and market them without having to worry about a single price for all of them, just to streamline the process?
Mad Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Mad Merlin »

AAGH wrote:perhaps it would be possible to include an option like the fiddle screen where it brings up dialog boxes for each item requesting the price you would like to sell them at in the market, and a check box by the name of each item, qty, etc that would allow you to select a whole slew of items and market them without having to worry about a single price for all of them, just to streamline the process?
That seems like more or less what I was saying, although with the notable addition of quantity for each item.