[NOT A BUG] Cannot reserve items

Eeek! Bugs!
keybounce
Regular Poster

[NOT A BUG] Cannot reserve items

Post by keybounce »

Only 2 of the scrolls of wisdom are listed under "reserve an item" in the market -- 2 and 12. I'm missing 2, 12, and also 9 and 5.
Mad Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Mad Merlin »

Do you already have them on reserve? Alternatively, were they already available at the Market?
keybounce
Regular Poster

Post by keybounce »

Already on reserve: No.

Already at the market? No idea. Even if they were, I might not want to pay as much as the market is selling at, and want to reserve a cheaper one.

Oh -- Scrolls of wisdom reservations make really good "cheap bank deposits". And I saw some bigger value items for later on. No more 50 gold per day for banking away the raidable gold.
Mad Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Mad Merlin »

Oh. Have you seen those items with that character before? If not, then you can't know they exist yet, and thus can't reserve them.

Edit: To answer my own question, I checked, and no, you haven't seen those items yet.
keybounce
Regular Poster

Post by keybounce »

Can we be "shown" the items that the master packrat is talking about then? Or, the items that the quest master tells us about?

Heck, how about a Jr. Packrat in the guild who teases us about specific items that we haven't yet seen that are at our level, or slightly higher ...
Mad Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Mad Merlin »

keybounce wrote:Can we be "shown" the items that the master packrat is talking about then? Or, the items that the quest master tells us about?

Heck, how about a Jr. Packrat in the guild who teases us about specific items that we haven't yet seen that are at our level, or slightly higher ...
We could, although I think I'll leave it as is, where hearing about an item from the Quest Master or Master Pack Rat doesn't count as having seen the item.

I do like the idea of the Junior Pack Rat teasing/hinting at items around your level you haven't found yet though.