[FIXED] New lv. 39 quest bug

Eeek! Bugs!
Tegid
Regular Poster

[FIXED] New lv. 39 quest bug

Post by Tegid »

I finally acquired the item that I needed, and promptly went to trade it in at the "pad". I get a message that says something like, 'ready, here we go!', and then nothing happens. The game continues normally, and my Stamina has dropped one point. I've also lost the item in question. Other than that, I'm out a few hundred thousand gold and some rare items. Very disappointing.

Did I miss something? I'm currently level 47, and when I attempted the new quest, I was at 0% stamina (was so excited to try out the quest, I failed to notice that before I started).
Mad Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Mad Merlin »

Oops... I see what happened here. Actually, I'm not sure where the 1% of stamina loss came from, but I was able to duplicate the problem that you encountered. It looks like after starting your flight, you refreshed, which resubmitted your action to a zone you no longer had access to. Unfortunately, because you no longer have access to that zone, it changed your zone back to the one you were actually in, and then submitted the action there, which just happened to be the action required to send you back home.

For the dubious honour of being the only one to stumble upon this bug, I've restocked your Inventory with the very important item you lost, a Squashed Bug, and changed the actions for leaving and coming back, so it's no longer possible to hit this issue.
Tegid
Regular Poster

Post by Tegid »

Neat-o, thanks!