Game! - Where the stick is mightier than the sword! Forum Index Game! - Where the stick is mightier than the sword!
Official forums for Game!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Game!Game!   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Healing potions

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Game! - Where the stick is mightier than the sword! Forum Index -> Gameplay
View previous topic :: View next topic  
keybounce
Regular Poster

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:19 pm    Post subject: Healing potions Reply with quote

I'm trying to understand the usefulness of healing potions. They seem to only heal a little more than the monsters you are facing will inflict, and since the monsters get an attack, that effectively means that they do almost nothing to help you.

What am I missing? Are they ingredients in some combination or recipe?

If not, can they be made a "free action"?
Mad Merlin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It depends on your equipment setup, if you've got a shield instead of a second weapon, it mitigates some of the monster damage and makes the healing potions more useful. (Also, you should be happy, I doubled the healing power of all the healing potions awhile ago.)

Aside from that, there is at least one important recipe that involves healing potions.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Game! - Where the stick is mightier than the sword! Forum Index -> Gameplay All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: