[DONE] Collapsible Categories in Bank

Everybody has feature ideas, come share yours!
Rick
Regular Poster

[DONE] Collapsible Categories in Bank

Post by Rick »

Feature Request (Easy One): The ability to collapse the categories on the Financial Advisor Screen.

I also have some requests for additional data that the FA could display as well as new FA features, but I'll post those another day.
Mad Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Mad Merlin »

You mean the actual answer to whatever question you've asked? I didn't think anyone would want to collapse that because it's always at the bottom of the page.
Rick
Regular Poster

Post by Rick »

Ah, No, that's not really what I meant. There are two categories, remembered item prices and then the variable data section. What I hate is having to scroll forever to get past the remembered item prices, so it would be nice if that category was collapsible. The variable data section does not matter, because as you say it is always at the bottom of the screen.
Mad Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Mad Merlin »

Rick wrote:Ah, No, that's not really what I meant. There are two categories, remembered item prices and then the variable data section. What I hate is having to scroll forever to get past the remembered item prices, so it would be nice if that category was collapsible. The variable data section does not matter, because as you say it is always at the bottom of the screen.
Oh, I see. In that case... Done.
Rick
Regular Poster

Post by Rick »

Mad Merlin wrote:Oh, I see. In that case... Done.
Awesome. Thanks. :D