[NOT A BUG] Possible Bug with Profile Popups

Eeek! Bugs!
Jitsusama
Regular Poster

[NOT A BUG] Possible Bug with Profile Popups

Post by Jitsusama »

I've noticed something weird on a few people's profiles (my own - Magisama - Included) where when it lists things you like, it will list one item twice in a row. IE: "... is very fond of Nectars of Life, Nectars of Life and White Golf Balls."

I am fond of Nectars of Life, but I don't think it's to the power of 2, I think it's more of an imaginary number which shouldn't be transferable to my character profile! :wink:

Is this supposed to happen, and if so why, 'cause it's really confusing me.
Mad Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Mad Merlin »

It is in fact a feature, not a bug, it's been asked about before: http://wittyrpg.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=456
Terrific Noise
Regular Poster

Post by Terrific Noise »

"Jitsusama is very fond of Nectars of Life, Nectars of Life, White Golf Balls, Nectars of Life, Nectars of Life, Nectars of Life, Nectars of Life, and Nectars of Life."

I think that's how it should say it.
Rick
Regular Poster

Post by Rick »

I tried for a while to figure out what the "is very fond of ..." list correlates to. As near as I can figure out it lists: what I spend the most on, what I buy the most of, and what I use the most of. However I am not so sure about the last one. Currently it says "Rick is very fond of Monocle, Scrolls of Wisdom #11 and Angel's Tears". I have spent the most money on Monocles, and I have bought more #11s than any other item, however I have used very few Angel's Tears. The last item used to say Duct Tape (which made sense), and then all of a sudden it changed. So now I am less certain whether or not I got it all right.
Terrific Noise
Regular Poster

Post by Terrific Noise »

The last one is just what you have the most of currently by quantity. I am very fond of paint thinner.
Rick
Regular Poster

Post by Rick »

Thanks. That makes sense. I buy Duct Tape by the mega roll, so often it is both the item I use the most and the what I have the most of, which explains how I came to the wrong conclusion!
Jitsusama
Regular Poster

Post by Jitsusama »

Craziness. Thanks for clearing that up for me :)