Cooking...

Eeek! Bugs!
Will
Regular Poster

Cooking...

Post by Will »

I'm using Firefox 3.0.11 and the top of the heading "Cooking..." in the dialogue that pops up to select the quantity of items to cook after clicking the "Cook" link for a given item. I can send a screenshot if needed.
--Will aka Smelly Steve
Canazza
Regular Poster

Post by Canazza »

you didn't say what it does...
looks fine in FF 3.5
WittyRPG Auto Cast bar! Handy cross-browser Game! auto caster script.
Will
Regular Poster

Post by Will »

Oh, sorry. Trying to do too many things at once. The top of the heading "Cooking..." is cut off. It is cut off to the top of the "o's" so the taller letters are missing their tops.
--Will aka Smelly Steve
Mad Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Mad Merlin »

Seems to work for me. Did it work before? I don't think I've touched anything around there lately.
Will
Regular Poster

Post by Will »

I don't recall if it worked before or not. Actually, I take back my original report. It doesn't get cut off, but the heading protrudes above the div (or whatever) that is (supposed to be?) containing it.

--Will aka Smelly Steve
Mad Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Mad Merlin »

Oh, it's always been that way. They're not actually cut off, they're just on a transparent background (which has text behind it).

Edit: Now that I read what you said I see you reached the same conclusion. The title is actually a <legend> for the <fieldset>. I could put a background-color on the form, but that makes it look kinda ugly (the fieldset already has a background-color).