Summoning low level monsters to help you

Everybody has feature ideas, come share yours!
null
Regular Poster

Summoning low level monsters to help you

Post by null »

There could be a spell/item to summon a lower level monster to aid you in a fight (or many fights if it doesn't die).

You cold even have more monster helpers and/or an option to heal them.

There could even be another class of character that can do this. (And yes I know this would mean a lot of work for you.)
kariloy
Regular Poster

Post by kariloy »

I also have suggested this as a new class already, hence I support your request. A Summoner class would be cool and seemingly feasible, maybe... but of course would involve quite some extra work... :roll:
Does this sig makes me look fat?
thehobbit
Regular Poster

Post by thehobbit »

kariloy wrote:I also have suggested this as a new class already, hence I support your request. A Summoner class would be cool and seemingly feasible, maybe... but of course would involve quite some extra work... :roll:
Extra work, maybe. Fun, certainly! Of course, I wouldn't be the one doing that extra work...
null
Regular Poster

Post by null »

If the amount of work is the problem maybe I can help (limited PHP skills, but enough time this summer).
kariloy
Regular Poster

Post by kariloy »

Well as said by The Bearded One in some other post, the coding isn't a bottleneck. How to do things, mechanics integration, balance issues, gArt, etc are very time consuming...
Does this sig makes me look fat?