Scroll of Wisdom #7 - Please Help!

Do you play Game! too? Maybe you should discuss it in here.
Will
Regular Poster

Scroll of Wisdom #7 - Please Help!

Post by Will »

I can't find this darn thing for the life of me. I've bought two so far at the Marketplace, and those are the only two I've seen. The only quasi-hint that I think might apply is written on another Scroll:
Scroll of Wisdom #10 wrote:Did you know that 7 is often considered a lucky number?
Does this hint apply to my search or am I just grasping at straws? If it does apply, does anybody have any suggestions for how to interpret it? If it doesn't apply, I'd greatly appreciate a hint about finding this elusive Scroll. Thanks!
--Will aka Smelly Steve
Mad Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Mad Merlin »

Actually, that quasi-hint is for those grasping at straws in relation to another puzzle. (A very easy one, unless you didn't get the reference... In which case you'd be totally puzzled until you read scroll #7, whereby you'd merely be baffled, having already forgotten how to solve the content of scroll #7.)

But, if you've found the rest of the Scrolls of Wisdom, you've almost certainly had the chance to find #7, it's just a rarer drop...
Will
Regular Poster

Post by Will »

Ah, you're talking about "the answer" which I got on the second try. I'm somewhat ashamed to admit that I didn't get it on the first try...
--Will aka Smelly Steve
keybounce
Regular Poster

Post by keybounce »

Congratulations, you managed to avoid any spoilers, as I do not understand a word of that.

Ok, I understand all the words, but none of the concepts.
Wally
Regular Poster

Seven

Post by Wally »

And here I was thinking that perhaps killing monsters in seven attacks, or killing seven monsters before going to the healer, or even fighting at 7 am/pm might be lucky... :roll:
thousandinone
Regular Poster

Post by thousandinone »

The sad thing is, I got "the answer" on the first try, and yet still worked out the 'hint' in scroll 7... by hand no less, on a McDonalds bag.

Fail.

/facepalm