Nectar of Life Recipe

Do you play Game! too? Maybe you should discuss it in here.
Will
Regular Poster

Nectar of Life Recipe

Post by Will »

Ok, so I've figure out (one of) the recipe(s) involving Nectar of Life. The resulting food item is rather disappointing. Not only does it cure much less HP than a Nectar of Life, but it also doesn't seem to restore much Stamina. Is there some other use for this item? The high cost/benefit ratio of simply eating it doesn't really seem to make sense. Thanks!
--Will aka Smelly Steve
evev
Regular Poster

Post by evev »

From my experience, the recipe you mention is the only one that involves the Nectar of Life (NoL). Personally I found the resulting food useful to max my Fullness meter after eating three items that give 27% Fullness each. I think the recipe is also handy because it gives play to a food item that otherwise has few uses.

You are right that the WoL gives less HP than a NoL, maybe 75-85 HP compared to a NoL's 150 HP, however you also gain 15-16 stamina, which in my opinion is fairly decent for an item of its level.

By the way, the offer of a Stick for your quest still stands if the RNG keeps on giving you trouble!
Will
Regular Poster

Post by Will »

I finally got my stick earlier today! Thanks for offering. If it had gone too much longer before dropping, I would probably have taken you up on it.
--Will aka Smelly Steve
Mad Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Mad Merlin »

The main purpose of the NoL (and indeed, all of the potions) is to restore HP in battle, and the NoL is the beefiest option in that respect. The related food item is merely gravy (well, not literally...).