photogallery

Everybody has feature ideas, come share yours!
Rux
Regular Poster

photogallery

Post by Rux »

a photogallery of all the beautiful game! artwork
stfrn
Regular Poster

Post by stfrn »

To make it in game, eiither have a slideshow, or whatever those little clicky things are... maybe a loot?
Alterntely, like holiday island there coud be a safari to see what's in a zone without actually going there. Then it could cost a bunch of $$$ The tour guide could throw out hints about the monsters stregth too.
Rux
Regular Poster

yup

Post by Rux »

I like it!
thehobbit
Regular Poster

Post by thehobbit »

Sorry to be a necro, but it seemed appropiate to respond to this post rather than creating a new one.

A fun alternative to a simple photo gallery of the artwork (which I greatly enjoy) could be to have a small chance of monsters dropping a portrait of themselves (or anything else). You could view these portraits from your inventory. Could be especially fun when very rare monsters get introduced. Just a thought.
Mad Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Mad Merlin »

thehobbit wrote:A fun alternative to a simple photo gallery of the artwork (which I greatly enjoy) could be to have a small chance of monsters dropping a portrait of themselves (or anything else). You could view these portraits from your inventory. Could be especially fun when very rare monsters get introduced. Just a thought.
Interesting. I've made note of it, and will give it some thought.
Rux
Regular Poster

\o/

Post by Rux »

or pictures of our pets in cute humiliating costumes. XD