Market Place Auctions

Everybody has feature ideas, come share yours!
Monox
Regular Poster

Market Place Auctions

Post by Monox »

I would like to see an option to post items to an auction, rather than always having to set a flat buyout price. Often times (since I am relatively new to the game) I have no idea what an item is worth, and so I can either wait until I see another one in the market, or just take a guess.

Thanks,
Monox
Smasher
Regular Poster

Post by Smasher »

This is a great idea too. If the entire market was a blind auction, that might be very interesting. Maybe have two different areas of the market, one for auction stuff. There the buyer would set the price. It could be a blind auction.

So, it would work like the reservation system sort of. IT would show what items where up for auction, and then you would set a maximum selling price. Then at the end of the time period (I'm guessing 48 hours as per usual) the item would go to the highest bidder for the cost of the second highest bid plus one gold. The only thing to decide would be whether or not to show the current second highest bid plus one gold coin.

Perhaps you could set up auction days where every Saturday, or Sunday, any item put up on the Market was an auction item and no one could see the going price. The rest of the time, items could sell as they normally do.
I like to crush stuff!
Mad Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Mad Merlin »

Have you tried the Swap Shop? It's basically an auction system, although it's not blind auctions.