Campground raids!

Do you play Game! too? Maybe you should discuss it in here.
keybounce
Regular Poster

Post by keybounce »

Mad Merlin wrote:You can indeed PvP from level 0, if you so desire. However, it'd be wise to wait until you have at least one improvement, otherwise you'll have 0 raids per day.
So is it safe to assume that anyone I PvP will have at least one improvement, so going out with only one improvement is likely to be even or worse, so I need at least two improvements to have a chance of it in my favor, but then only those with two or more improvements will be PvP enabled, so I need three, but then ...

Gaaah!
The rules for PvP are that there are no rules.
Oh, come on, the game has to have some sort of rules in the program code. Just gotta reverse engineer them somehow ...
However, making multiple characters for the sole purpose of bullying other players is strongly frowned upon.
Just frowned on? Well, lets turn that frown upside down :-).
Mad Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Mad Merlin »

keybounce wrote:
Mad Merlin wrote:You can indeed PvP from level 0, if you so desire. However, it'd be wise to wait until you have at least one improvement, otherwise you'll have 0 raids per day.
So is it safe to assume that anyone I PvP will have at least one improvement, so going out with only one improvement is likely to be even or worse, so I need at least two improvements to have a chance of it in my favor, but then only those with two or more improvements will be PvP enabled, so I need three, but then ...

Gaaah!
The rules for PvP are that there are no rules.
Oh, come on, the game has to have some sort of rules in the program code. Just gotta reverse engineer them somehow ...
However, making multiple characters for the sole purpose of bullying other players is strongly frowned upon.
Just frowned on? Well, lets turn that frown upside down :-).
Just start a new character for PvP, if it doesn't work out for you, you can delete it.
null
Regular Poster

Post by null »

Mad Merlin wrote:However, making multiple characters for the sole purpose of bullying other players is strongly frowned upon.
Oh, you mean like this...
tmt wrote:This morning, I was raided 60 times in 7 minutes, campground destroyed completely. Swift retribution :) I got a message from Rux a few minutes after the raids , 'i believe you have 30 million that belongs to me.'
... or revenge doesn't count?
Mad Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Mad Merlin »

null wrote:
Mad Merlin wrote:However, making multiple characters for the sole purpose of bullying other players is strongly frowned upon.
Oh, you mean like this...
tmt wrote:This morning, I was raided 60 times in 7 minutes, campground destroyed completely. Swift retribution :) I got a message from Rux a few minutes after the raids , 'i believe you have 30 million that belongs to me.'
... or revenge doesn't count?
Rux has many characters because he's been playing for quite awhile, nevertheless, I have some changes in the pipeline that address this issue.
keybounce
Regular Poster

Post by keybounce »

Ahh. So if I start PvPing, then I'm not only facing my opponent, but their entire family and clan.

Hmm. Guess I'll just have to make my own clan :-)
null
Regular Poster

Post by null »

Maybe there should be a special pvp clan arena with loose rules on attacking (maybe even allowed scripts and bots). But all the characters participating should be disallowed interaction with other "normal" characters (swap shop) and maybe even no way to store gold (making raiding a great way of making money or getting your money back).