combining food

Everybody has feature ideas, come share yours!
Mad Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Mad Merlin »

Nina wrote:As weapons. Carrots are mighty sharp you know. As are asparagus spears. And you can beat monsters with beets. We veggie eaters know this secret weaponcraft.
Sounds like fiction to me.
Rux
Regular Poster

Post by Rux »

Rux equips a corrot
Nina
Regular Poster

Post by Nina »

See? Carrots are better than sticks. (or they should be if the Game! maker was not anti-vegetable. :D
kariloy
Regular Poster

Post by kariloy »

Well first of all for Nina... I don't make up the recipes.. I just breath life into them after they are made up :D

Plus carrots wouldn't be a good thing as wepons... I bet the blood sucking alien would eat them all... at least I would too :x

Third well I am no person.. and I eat vegetables.

Fourth. I'm sorry MadMerlin but can I reveal that you actually eat soup? If I can please do tell.

Fifth... Nina's a veggie-only eater? lol veggie eater and silly :x

Well actually I try not to eat my food... I find my food so pretty that i can't bare myself to eat it :/

Stockpilling \o/
Does this sig makes me look fat?
Rux
Regular Poster

Post by Rux »

i'm not sure the blood sucking alien would eat carrots. the leprechaun might though.
Nina
Regular Poster

Post by Nina »

>>Fifth... Nina's a veggie-only eater? lol veggie eater and silly<<

I eat my fair share of rat-kabobs!
:)
Nina
Regular Poster

Post by Nina »

Rux wrote:i'm not sure the blood sucking alien would eat carrots. the leprechaun might though.
The pony would like carrots.

I bet the fairy would like carrots too.
Rux
Regular Poster

Post by Rux »

oh yeah forgot about the pony. he does love the veggies.
Lamoni
Regular Poster

Cookbooks?

Post by Lamoni »

I just started playing this game and it looks great! Anyway, I think it would be great to offer cookbooks as items for sale. They could give a list of items that could be cooked and/or combined and would save time for those of us who don't want to try out every combination. It would still allow people to use trial and error if they were too cheap to buy the book. And finally, you wouldn't need to put every combination in the cookbook... or you could sell several cookbooks with the ones containing the most beneficial recipes costing the most money.

I just thought I'd share my idea. Thanks for providing a great game!
Mad Merlin
Site Admin

Re: Cookbooks?

Post by Mad Merlin »

Lamoni wrote:I just started playing this game and it looks great! Anyway, I think it would be great to offer cookbooks as items for sale. They could give a list of items that could be cooked and/or combined and would save time for those of us who don't want to try out every combination. It would still allow people to use trial and error if they were too cheap to buy the book. And finally, you wouldn't need to put every combination in the cookbook... or you could sell several cookbooks with the ones containing the most beneficial recipes costing the most money.

If you're looking for hints on playing, the Wise Sage is known to occasionally spit out something useful.

As for cookbooks themselves, it's an interesting idea. What I'm considering now is something a little more generic, perhaps a scroll of wisdom one could find, which would dispense a bit of useful information. I've added it to my TODO list.

Glad you're enjoying it.
Mad Merlin
Site Admin

Re: Cookbooks?

Post by Mad Merlin »

Mad Merlin wrote:
Lamoni wrote:I just started playing this game and it looks great! Anyway, I think it would be great to offer cookbooks as items for sale. They could give a list of items that could be cooked and/or combined and would save time for those of us who don't want to try out every combination. It would still allow people to use trial and error if they were too cheap to buy the book. And finally, you wouldn't need to put every combination in the cookbook... or you could sell several cookbooks with the ones containing the most beneficial recipes costing the most money.

If you're looking for hints on playing, the Wise Sage is known to occasionally spit out something useful.

As for cookbooks themselves, it's an interesting idea. What I'm considering now is something a little more generic, perhaps a scroll of wisdom one could find, which would dispense a bit of useful information. I've added it to my TODO list.

Glad you're enjoying it.
Cookbooks actually exist now, as of quite awhile ago.