[DONE] More creatures, monster resists

Everybody has feature ideas, come share yours!
Zealot
Regular Poster

[DONE] More creatures, monster resists

Post by Zealot »

get lots more creatures so that you can have some creatures be rare to find and they might drop more powerful or unique items!
that would be cool.

and have certain weapons more affective against some creatures and spells and stuff.

like an ice creature wouldnt take much damage from a freeze spell ya know?
"And we should consider every day lost on which we have not danced at least once. And we should call every truth false which was not accompanied by at least one laugh."
-Neitzsche
Mad Merlin
Site Admin

Re: More creatures

Post by Mad Merlin »

Zealot wrote:get lots more creatures so that you can have some creatures be rare to find and they might drop more powerful or unique items!
that would be cool.
Have been thinking about doing something like this. I'm not sure when it'll make it in though. The problem with this of course is that you have to think up all of the new creatures, easier said than done.
Zealot wrote:and have certain weapons more affective against some creatures and spells and stuff.

like an ice creature wouldnt take much damage from a freeze spell ya know?
I have plans to do this. This is relatively high on the todo list currently.
Zealot
Regular Poster

Post by Zealot »

for the first thing, make a forum for creatures, and put a creature list in it,
then tell anyone to thinkof new creatures with a little description of how they attack and stuff.

for the latter, cool! haha
"And we should consider every day lost on which we have not danced at least once. And we should call every truth false which was not accompanied by at least one laugh."
-Neitzsche
Mad Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Mad Merlin »

Zealot wrote:for the first thing, make a forum for creatures, and put a creature list in it,
then tell anyone to thinkof new creatures with a little description of how they attack and stuff.
Now the problem with that is that you start introducing spoilers of the game content to those who haven't seen it yet. I'd like to keep Game! fresh for everyone who plays it, as I don't think it'll be as enjoyable if it's been spoiled for you. While you're still welcome to think up and suggest monsters (and of course if you're high enough level, you can see them all yourself), I think the relative benefit of removing possible duplicate suggestions doesn't outweigh the negative effects of spoiling all of the monsters for everyone who goes to make a suggestion.
Zealot
Regular Poster

ok

Post by Zealot »

I can see where you are coming from.

I like the dark forest! lots of creatures! yay!

i cant seem to get a shrubbery though! grrr
-Neitzsche
Rux
Regular Poster

shrubs

Post by Rux »

yeah those shrubs can be hard to get. Just depends on how lucky you are.
kariloy
Regular Poster

Post by kariloy »

Please do take your time before thinking on adding anything that might require lets say... "artwork" because I think it might affect someone very close and dear to me :?
Does this sig makes me look fat?
Rux
Regular Poster

Post by Rux »

I'll have gimp ready and waiting.
kariloy
Regular Poster

Post by kariloy »

My pencils are on a sabatical though! :|
Does this sig makes me look fat?
Rux
Regular Poster

Post by Rux »

now's my chance! *runs to get pencil and paper*
Mad Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Mad Merlin »

There's certainly more monsters now, and there's also monster resistances (they take different amounts of damage based on the kind of damage you're doing).