Game! - Where the stick is mightier than the sword! Forum Index Game! - Where the stick is mightier than the sword!
Official forums for Game!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Game!Game!   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Help Thread (SPOILERS AHOY!)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Game! - Where the stick is mightier than the sword! Forum Index -> Gameplay
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Loony
Regular Poster

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 11:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is there a particular place you have to go to get a stick? I assume that's what I need to make something with the clumps of ox hair I have?
Mad Merlin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 1:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Loony wrote:
Is there a particular place you have to go to get a stick? I assume that's what I need to make something with the clumps of ox hair I have?

Sticks are available anywhere level 20 and up (and with increasing frequency at higher levels).
Loony
Regular Poster

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wouldn't you know, ONE MINUTE after I read your answer, one dropped for me! Laughing

And, my surmise about why I needed one was correct! Very Happy

-Mike
Yeti
Regular Poster

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 6:04 am    Post subject: Asking for some hints Reply with quote

Hi folks,

I'm still missing one pet (and three camp improvements). I'd like to get a bit of clue where to look...

As for pets, I've got:
4 various knights (still one mising?)
BSA
the dusty lady
the flying rock
GAC#2 (is there #1?)
the green-hat guy
the noble steed
the weird thing with a keyboard
the animated bedsheet
the lady with a broom

Anybody with a cluebat still around? Smile
Mad Merlin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 1:31 pm    Post subject: Re: Asking for some hints Reply with quote

Yeti wrote:
Hi folks,

I'm still missing one pet (and three camp improvements). I'd like to get a bit of clue where to look...

As for pets, I've got:
4 various knights (still one mising?)
BSA
the dusty lady
the flying rock
GAC#2 (is there #1?)
the green-hat guy
the noble steed
the weird thing with a keyboard
the animated bedsheet
the lady with a broom

Anybody with a cluebat still around? Smile

You're still missing one Black Knight variation. You'll need to get out your Duct Tape to make the last one.

For campground improvements, they all come from [ using ] items, try to figure out what items you're missing (and/or try exploring areas you don't normally visit, many items only drop in one area).
Yeti
Regular Poster

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 7:29 am    Post subject: Re: Asking for some hints Reply with quote

Mad Merlin wrote:

You're still missing one Black Knight variation. You'll need to get out your Duct Tape to make the last one.

Ahh, thanks! Will check that.

Mad Merlin wrote:
For campground improvements, they all come from [ using ] items, try to figure out what items you're missing (and/or try exploring areas you don't normally visit, many items only drop in one area).

OK, I know I have to [use] them. So there's none that can be obtained by combining (i.e. they're all drops)?

BTW I still don't know how to [use] the Mint Leaf (but I did cook a tasty meal with it).

Anyway, thanks for the pointer!
Yeti
Regular Poster

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 7:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Errrm one more beg for a clue: do I use the "plain" Black Knight or some more fancy one?
I tried to combine BK with Stick but had no luck making "Sticky Black Knight" Shocked Gonna try Balling Wire to make "Wired Black Knight" Very Happy
Mad Merlin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 6:35 pm    Post subject: Re: Asking for some hints Reply with quote

Yeti wrote:
Mad Merlin wrote:

OK, I know I have to [use] them. So there's none that can be obtained by combining (i.e. they're all drops)?

BTW I still don't know how to [use] the Mint Leaf (but I did cook a tasty meal with it).

Anyway, thanks for the pointer!

They're not all drops. Many campground improvements require combining other items to produce a new item. Of course, you'll still need to [ use ] the resultant new item.

As for the Black Knight experiments... well you'll just have to experiment! You're on the right track though.
Yeti
Regular Poster

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 1:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK, thanks!

Sometimes, I have to wonder what's going on in your mind when you're "inventing" new options for Game; e.g. the recipe for Pecan is kinda... mind blowing Very Happy
Oh well...

Yeti is off ruining a few more Black Knights Laughing

Edit: YEAH, got the last missing BK (now WK) without ruining anything in just ~4 tries! Woot! Laughing

Edit2: Okay, what does the WK do? I didn't notice any change in my stats and apparently it's not involved in monster killing...?
Mad Merlin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeti wrote:
Edit2: Okay, what does the WK do? I didn't notice any change in my stats and apparently it's not involved in monster killing...?

No, he's involved in monster killing. Try a few more battles...
Yeti
Regular Poster

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 11:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well... got him to level 15, tried magical attacks and manually bashing monsters with my Especially Magic Dagger, nothing. Tried easy levels, nothing. Tried Prison, nothing.

At least, *I* didn't notice a single apperance of "Your WK blinds Evil Pinata by reflecting sunlight for 432 damage" or something Laughing

I'm quite puzzled about this.
Mad Merlin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 8:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeti wrote:
Well... got him to level 15, tried magical attacks and manually bashing monsters with my Especially Magic Dagger, nothing. Tried easy levels, nothing. Tried Prison, nothing.

At least, *I* didn't notice a single apperance of "Your WK blinds Evil Pinata by reflecting sunlight for 432 damage" or something Laughing

I'm quite puzzled about this.

Try paying closer attention when you get critical hits.
Yeti
Regular Poster

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 5:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ooooh! OK, I finally got it. I normally use Major Life Drain and get few critical hits. that's why I didn't notice the effect.

Thanks for your patience Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Game! - Where the stick is mightier than the sword! Forum Index -> Gameplay All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: