Stamina

Do you play Game! too? Maybe you should discuss it in here.
Entity
Regular Poster

Stamina

Post by Entity »

What is an effective way to regain stamina? Right now I have to ways a day after 100 moves. Eating a sandwich or anything doesn't help very much. What can I eat?
Mad Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Mad Merlin »

As you gain levels, you'll find that there is significantly more food available, either as drops from monsters, or as a result of cooking said drops. You may also consider putting up some offers in the Swap Shop and request food.

Furthermore, as the Wise Sage sometimes hints at, you can adventure beyond 0% stamina, although you will (temporarily) become progressively weaker the further your push yourself.
Entity
Regular Poster

Post by Entity »

Ok, i'll try that.

By the way, thanks for making such a simply highly addicting game. Its a long way back since i've seen games that show off that you dont need loads of fance graphics to make a game a lot of fun.
In the past i've done some php myself (currently more into OO languages), if you are in need of any help, i'll be happy to help.

Also: for your record, I came here because of your (?) "ad" on the Gentoo forum. 8)
Mad Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Mad Merlin »

Entity wrote:By the way, thanks for making such a simply highly addicting game. Its a long way back since i've seen games that show off that you dont need loads of fance graphics to make a game a lot of fun.
To be honest, I like developing it, that other people enjoy playing it really is just a bonus.

I definitely agree on the graphics point though (and not only because I couldn't draw a stick person to save my life...).
letharion
Regular Poster

Post by letharion »

My stamina is at the moment on -25%, so I cant go anywhere. And I can't eat anything, because I'm full. What am I supposed to do to get my stamina up now?
I like the drawings btw :-)
EDIT: oops, I found it.
rolandog
Regular Poster

Post by rolandog »

letharion wrote:EDIT: oops, I found it.
Hello, I'm new to the game and I find it fun and addictive.

I'm also on a negative stamina and can't eat anymore. What did you 'find'? What should I do?

Is there a 'sleep' button somewhere that I'm not aware of? Or how do I regain stamina?
Mad Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Mad Merlin »

rolandog wrote:
letharion wrote:EDIT: oops, I found it.
Hello, I'm new to the game and I find it fun and addictive.

I'm also on a negative stamina and can't eat anymore. What did you 'find'? What should I do?

Is there a 'sleep' button somewhere that I'm not aware of? Or how do I regain stamina?
Stamina is restored to 100% each night at midnight. You can watch the clock in the tavern if you're eager to go.
rolandog
Regular Poster

Post by rolandog »

Mad Merlin wrote:Stamina is restored to 100% each night at midnight. You can watch the clock in the tavern if you're eager to go.
OIC!!! 20 seconds to reset. :D

Thanks Mad Merlin.