Game! - Where the stick is mightier than the sword! Forum Index Game! - Where the stick is mightier than the sword!
Official forums for Game!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Game!Game!   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Market not correctly showing the items you know

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Game! - Where the stick is mightier than the sword! Forum Index -> Bug Reports
View previous topic :: View next topic  
zeridon
Regular Poster

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:11 pm    Post subject: Market not correctly showing the items you know Reply with quote

Looks like at least for the moment the market reservation system is not propperly showing the items i have/know. The attached shot is from the market (00:04 AM (GMT+2)) the select box is centered on the items i don't have. I was trying to reserve Scroll of Wisdom 2 (which everybody knows rick is very fond of :)) but it does not allow me.

This is either a bug or the reservation system is really picky.

If it is so picky then why it is also not showing me scroll 3% that rux just sold me in the section of items i have

[URL=http://img683.imageshack.us/i/reservationnotworking.png/][IMG]http://img683.imageshack.us/img683/8544/reservationnotworking.png[/IMG][/URL]
Mad Merlin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It looks like you already have a reservation on Scroll of Wisdom #2, so you can't place another one until the first one clears (or is removed).

As for Scroll of Wisdom #3, are you sure you're unable to reserve it? It looks to be in that dropdown for you, in the second section (Items you already have).
zeridon
Regular Poster

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 1:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oops sticky fingers :( i meant scroll #5 (that shows it's not good to play just before going to bed) At that time i've just got #5 from rux (was reserved on the market and wanted to renew the reservation)
Mad Merlin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 2:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm guessing it was the same thing with #5 as it was for #2, though it's hard to say now as you have a reservation on #5 as well (although it was added ~9 hours ago). If you can reproduce the problem I'd be happy to look into it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Game! - Where the stick is mightier than the sword! Forum Index -> Bug Reports All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: