get out to the future?

Do you play Game! too? Maybe you should discuss it in here.
lowtech
Regular Poster

get out to the future?

Post by lowtech »

My character has gone to the future to kill the robot assassin's leader, but now is stuck there. It gained 3 levels (from 22 to 25) being in the future, but still is unable to kill the leader. Sold almost anything and died many times. There's a way to escape the future???
Mad Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Mad Merlin »

Aside from killing the leader, when you die in the future there's a (fairly large) chance of being sent back to the past (present).
lowtech
Regular Poster

Post by lowtech »

ok, so I'm only very unlucky... :-/
Mad Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Mad Merlin »

lowtech wrote:ok, so I'm only very unlucky... :-/
Pretty much. You shouldn't have too much trouble slaying the leader at your higher level though...
lowtech
Regular Poster

Post by lowtech »

Mad Merlin wrote:
Pretty much. You shouldn't have too much trouble slaying the leader at your higher level though...
It kills me in two hit @_@
Mad Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Mad Merlin »

lowtech wrote:
Mad Merlin wrote:
It kills me in two hit @_@
Maybe if you had a beefy charm or higher defense, you could make that 3 hits. Keep in mind the leader is a bit of a glass cannon.
lowtech
Regular Poster

Post by lowtech »

Mad Merlin wrote: Maybe if you had a beefy charm or higher defense, you could make that 3 hits. Keep in mind the leader is a bit of a glass cannon.
Three hits woult be fine ;-) I've equipped with the best of all I've found. Maybe I'll try to level up another two levels since dying doesn't seem to help a lot coming back to present.
Kilgore
Regular Poster

Post by Kilgore »

Are we supposed to gain levels going to the future? I went at level 22, but stayed at that level unlike the OP.
Mad Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Mad Merlin »

Kilgore wrote:Are we supposed to gain levels going to the future? I went at level 22, but stayed at that level unlike the OP.
That depends on your approach. You should gain levels fairly quickly if you can stay alive.