[DONE] Bio

Everybody has feature ideas, come share yours!
stfrn
Regular Poster

[DONE] Bio

Post by stfrn »

I think there should be a page for each user, possibley just accessable from the wise sage (ask about player ____ ?) that tells some info about them. Of course, it wouldn't say much more then we already get on the top ten, but maybe also if they are wearing a set, and where was the last place they adventured.
examples:
I saw stfrn striding around in the full Porcupine set. He was last headed off into the City Hall, but I haven't seen him recently. He has been adventuing for $days now.
Something like that, but it doesn't need that much flavor text, just an example.
Mad Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Mad Merlin »

Hmm... I like it.

I had planned to have publically accessable player profiles (minimal of course), but I like the idea of having it within the Wise Sage... hmm... *takes notes*
Rux
Regular Poster

uh oh

Post by Rux »

I can just see it now. "I last saw ___ botting in the valley of lost souls." ^_^
psychospin
Regular Poster

Post by psychospin »

Good ideia indeed.
I have another idea related to that: When someone isn't at the top 10 yet (I'm there now \o/ no. 8 ) the question is: Who is ahed of me, who is behind me and how much XP they have? I think the non-top 10 people would like that.
Mad Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Mad Merlin »

Previously it was suggested to have the sage tell you the name/EXP of people immediately above and below you, but I've got a better idea now, time permitting, you'll be able to see it soon.

Edit: Time permitted. Have a look at the Wise Sage.
Rux
Regular Poster

Post by Rux »

separate stats for the hardcore players would be cool.
Mad Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Mad Merlin »

Public player profiles have been around for awhile now.