Question : Reserve Items and Sell

Do you play Game! too? Maybe you should discuss it in here.
Nfd
Regular Poster

Question : Reserve Items and Sell

Post by Nfd »

I did search the forum and i read some topics but my question mantains:

When i sell an item, that has a reservation, does it go to the person or to a nun?
What do i need to do something to sell to that person ?

Mad Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Mad Merlin »

That depends if you put it up at the Market, or if you just sell it directly from your inventory.

When selling via your inventory (not to the Market), the sell price is fixed (and listed in the item description), but the item always sells immediately. In this case, the item goes to the great bit bucket in the sky.

If you put it up at the Market, you choose the price, and if your sale price is <= to at least one person's reserve price on that item, it'll sell to them immediately, otherwise it'll be offered at the Market for up to 48 hours. You also pay a 50 gold stocking fee to put items up at the Market. At the market, items always go to another person (when sold), or they come back to you (if nobody buys them in 48 hours).

Edit: If you want to sell something to a specific person, you can use the Swap Shop, then people can make offers on what you've put up, and you can choose to accept or reject each offer. Once again, you're given 48 hours to trade your items, and you pay a stocking fee of 50 gold.
Nfd
Regular Poster

Post by Nfd »

thank you :D