[DONE] Bug reporting needs its own category

Everybody has feature ideas, come share yours!
Frigginwillie
Regular Poster

[DONE] Bug reporting needs its own category

Post by Frigginwillie »

I think it would be great to have a Bug category (not that its how I spend my all my time) so that we have a place to go directly to report bugs. then we won't be spamming the Gameplay category.

Whadyathink?
If it ain't broke, don't fix it.
Mad Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Mad Merlin »

I was thinking there should be a built in area in Game! for reporting bugs, actually. An exterminator's house or something to that effect. Though, in the mean time a separate forums category would do the trick, there is certainly a sizable number of bug reports hanging around the existing forum sections.
null
Regular Poster

Post by null »

I really like the [fixed] tag in topics of fixed bugs. Maybe there should be [not a bug] or [wontfix] tags to show what is not a bug and what you don't have the time to fix. (everything not tagged would then be an open bug)
Mad Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Mad Merlin »

null wrote:I really like the [fixed] tag in topics of fixed bugs. Maybe there should be [not a bug] or [wontfix] tags to show what is not a bug and what you don't have the time to fix. (everything not tagged would then be an open bug)
I was thinking about a [NOT A BUG] tag, but I think I thought against it because I liked how easy it was to tell apart fixed bugs from open bugs, though I guess anything with a tag would be resolved (by virtue of not being a bug, or having been fixed), so it's a semi-moot point.
Canazza
Regular Poster

Post by Canazza »

what about
[Working as Intended]
or just [Intended]

or [Resolved]

something along those lines :)
WittyRPG Auto Cast bar! Handy cross-browser Game! auto caster script.