Blessings and curses and poisons (oh my!)

Everybody has feature ideas, come share yours!
null
Regular Poster

Blessings and curses and poisons (oh my!)

Post by null »

Blessings, curses and poisoning could be new temporary effects.

Blessings could be bought and would increase your stats (+20 def or +100 HP or so) for a certain number of fights.

When fighting some monsters there would be a chance that you get cursed or poisoned. A curse would lower your stats and you would have to pay to have it lifted (of wait a fights). If you get poisoned you would lose health over time. There could be an antidote poison or an extra fee at the healer to get rid of it.

Maybe there could also be items/weapons/skills with a curse or poisoning effect so you could poison the monster or lower its stats.
kariloy
Regular Poster

Post by kariloy »

there's already poisoning in game! with the respective cure or at least there was, but as I see it it doesn't cause much of a dent to even go and apply the cure! :D either that or my poison immunities leaked onto my characters :o
Does this sig makes me look fat?
null
Regular Poster

Post by null »

If there is poisoning in the Game! there is not enough poisoning in the Game! since I never noticed it. ^_^

Maybe there should also be food poisoning (from soggy mess or just random food).
kariloy
Regular Poster

Post by kariloy »

Again... you should try to eat some spam... and maybe try a few unmarked pills... you might get lucky, but then again you might not!
Mad Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Mad Merlin »

Actually just Spiders can poison you right now, some food may lower your HP, but doesn't poison you.
kariloy
Regular Poster

Post by kariloy »

Sounds like food poisoning to me :D I had that once, it's sort of awful... :|
null
Regular Poster

Post by null »

kariloy wrote:Again... you should try to eat some spam... and maybe try a few unmarked pills... you might get lucky, but then again you might not!
Been there, done that.

Died of spam and had negative exp. ^_^